CYMO Beanie & Blanket 2019
Please join us in spreading Holiday warmth, for children in need. This year CYMO will be collecting blankets and beanies, for children who are in need. Please consider donating to our annual Holiday drive. We will be delivering your kind contributions December 14th.
Just give us call and we’ll arrange for pick up.
CYMO is a 100% non-profit. We are dedicated to helping children and families affected by the devastation of drug and alcohol abuse.
You can donate online and we will buy on your behalf and send you receipt for tax deduction. We also welcome you and your children to come and help us and get community credit for your children for their school this Saturday.
For pick up and more information contact Kiyan at 619-277-2781
Checks or credit card are appreciated too:
Kiyan Zafar 14618 Rio Rancho ,San Diego CA 92127 thank you
CyMo accomplishments include the following:
• A back-to-school drive in which new backpacks and school supplies are given to children residing in shelters throughout San Diego (CyMo supplied 500 children with filled backpacks in 2011; 300 in 2010).
• A toy, blanket, and clothing drive in which holiday gifts, blankets, and clothing are delivered to families residing in San Diego shelters (2012 will be our fourth year).
• Providing furniture, tabletop games, etc. for after- school recreation centers that offer safe havens for school children as well as academic support.
• Funding rehab and sober living.
• We are active participants in the DEA Prescription Drug- Abuse Task Force.
The CYMO Foundation seeks to improve the lives of youth by bringing awareness through local non-profit alliances. Our aim is to develop an organization which promotes and sustains a local initiative of love, health, and happiness. We are building an army to save one person at a time; our mission is to spread awareness of the rising abuse of prescription drugs. Your generous donations help educate youth in schools all over San Diego. Our events help spread the word of drug awareness. Although educating people about the harmful effects of drugs is a huge part of our foundation, our ultimate goal is to establish sober homes throughout San Diego County. At no cost to the individual in need.
CYMO is dedicated to helping these individuals and is committed to taking care of their families during their recovery. We work with law enforcement, health and safety organizations as well as with parents whose children have succumbed to prescription drug abuse. We are fighting to stop the ongoing abuse and misuse of these drugs by spreading awareness throughout the community.
With the help of your generous donations CYMO can continue to help young adults in recovery get their life back.
CyMo is comprised 100% of volunteer workers.